Saturday, 19 August 2017

A Blog Squad Special: Requesting a Review Checklist Infographic


We are a group of three book bloggers situated on different continents but brought together by our love for books and a penchant for talking about them. We’ve joined our forces to create a collaborative series of posts about book blogging and we hope you’ll enjoy the discussions. 

 BOOKS.BAGS.BURGERS - Uma K 
 BOOK REVIEWS BY DI - Di Hewlett


This week we've collaborated to bring you a series of infographics. 

 Di will be showing you ‘How To Write a Book Review’ 
Uma will be showing you How To Be A "Social" Blogger

 Please take some time to check out the other ladies' posts when you can!






We hope that you've enjoyed this week's special! 
Are there any other infographics you'd like to see? 


If you have any specific questions you’d like us to address in the future, please let us know in the comments section below. Stay tuned for next week’s post!

10 comments:

  1. Lovely infographic!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I've only got ARCs from NetGalley and publishers for blog tours when they have open sign-ups but I haven't personally contacted them for ARCs. I think I need to give this method a try. Thank you! So informative. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the lovely comment, Geybie!
      Hope it works for you :) Good luck!

      Delete
  3. Ooh I need this since I request very few review copies and probably don't know what I'm doing! lol

    Thanks for sharing, great post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, Amy! I think this will be a huge help to new bloggers or to those who are just starting to request ARCs.

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post Amy and well done on making your infographic! :) #TheBlogSquad is AWESOME! :)

    ReplyDelete

I cannot even begin to say how much I appreciate your comments. THANK YOU for taking the time to say a quick hello or comment on my review/post. I appreciate every single word from you. Xx
I reply to EVERY comment I receive. Because I'm using the Blogger comment system, you won't know I've replied unless you check back to the original post. But just know....I will always reply to you :)